Site usage Policy
1. Using a false password or one belonging to another user or accessing data not intended for the user or logging into a server or account which such user is not authorized to access.
2. Disclosing a password or permitting a third party to use a password or failing to notify us if a password is compromised.
3. Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization
4. Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing"
5. Sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
6. Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting; or
7. Hijacking all or any part of the Site content, deleting or changing any Site content, deploying pop-up messages or advertising, running or displaying this Site or any Site content in frames or through similar means on another Site, or linking to the Site or any page within the Site, without our specific written permission.